Powers Farley provides personal, responsive, and high-quality legal services to clients in Idaho and the Pacific Northwest.
After law school, Matt served as a law clerk to Judge Robert Lawrence-Berrey of the Washington State Court of Appeals. Then, Matt ventured to Boise, Idaho to serve as a law clerk to Justice Gregory Moeller of the Idaho Supreme Court before joining Powers Farley.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. – 2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: National Moot Court
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Council
- Honors: William O. Douglas Committee
- Law Review: Gonzaga Law Review
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S. – 2015
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho